Friday, September 21, 2007

This is Ashley

So, this is Ashley--the not so friendly to stangers cat. She's a bundle of love when it's just Jim and I at home, but since visitors generally only see her dark side, nobody believes us when we say it.



So today, Ashley says, "Meow", as usual and as I would expect. But I'm pretty sure she's also saying "fuck off", because she will not look at the camera. Thanks, kitty.


How is it that cats can be so entertained just by staring out a window all day? It never fails to amaze me that she keeps herself occupied for hours at a time, just staring outside--and there's nothing going on out there. Curious creatures, to say the least.

I also got one of Jim holding her before she received her breakfast this morning. She looks great; him, less so--he was newly emerged from bed. I still have the picture, but promised not to post it...rainy day blackmail material... :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

aw, she looks so sweet (miles away and on the other side of the screen). and the pics are fabulous!